Savoury Raspberry Sauce
Makes enough for about 2 to 2 1/2 pounds of meat.
- 2 oz/57g Celtalan of Conwy Raspberry Jam
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp orange zest (optional)
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme leaves (optional)
- Pour all the ingredients into a bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Pour sauce over the raw meat in a freezer bag and smooch it around to coat everything.
- When thoroughly coated, tip meat and all of the sauce into roasting/baking tin and cook as per meat instructions.
- Alternatively, once meat is coated, remove as much air as possible and freeze for future use.